Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wall Painting - Part 2

  

























OIL PAINTS are NOT to be used for wall paintings!!!
and yes, I've done it... used the wrong paint... haha 
but it was a good thing that I didn't use much of it. (or else I had to re-do the whole thing over again!) 
anyways, I've mistakenly used oil paint for the trees (the green bits) and that was why the paint wasn't drying at all last time. well I guess if you think positively, it was a good experience, and I will never do it again =) it's all about trial and error, right? haha
(for anyone who wants to know, you need to use acrylic paints for wall paintings)

anyways, I've started with the cliff to start off with, so that you can visually see the fall. 
it was really hard to get the right color green but I'm actually pleased with how it looks at the moment =) so I guess it's working =)

No comments: